>Gibson Les Paul Standard
>Usa Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded Tobaccoburst Flame Top Mahogany 2005
GIBSON LES PAUL FADED TOBACCOBURST STANDARD 2005
If you are looking at this, you probably know about the desirability of these limited production guitars. The satin finish allows the wood to breath, providing a different (many would claim better) tone and sustain than a Les Paul with a fancy finish. Other features are to include a slim and fast 60s profile neck and two Gibson zebra humbuckers. The guitar itself is not too heavy and yet not too light either. It's just nice. The sale comes with Canadian made TKL Gibson hardshell case as pictured.
The axe's specifications are as follow:
- Model: Gibson 50S Les Paul Standard Faded TB
- Serial # 01615330
- Date of Built : 2005
- Country of Origin : USA
- Colour: Tobaccoburst
- Body: Flamed-Maple on Mahogany
- Neck:1-piece Mahogany
- Fretboard:22-fret Rosewood with Trapezoid Pearl inlays
- Tremolo: Gibson stop tail piece
- Tuners: Kluson-Gibson
- Hardware: Nickel
- Electronics/Pickups: Gibson PAFs
- Pickup Selector: 3 way
- Control: 2 volume and 2 tone
This guitar is in great playing condition with its shared scratches, dings from normal wear and tear, small chips at the headstock and the back where the electronic cavity is.
The hardware shows little tarnish. The neck is straight with very little to no fret wear.
This offeringcomes withits original paperwork and TKL Gibson case (the latches are abit rusty but it work as it should).
Nuff said, let's take a look at the photos now.
AU$60.00SHIPPING REGISTERED and FULLY INSURED within Australasia
Int'l RegisteredExpress(AustPost / DHL / TNT) AUD200-245.00 with insurance.
Local collection isalways welcome within office hours only @ Melbourne CBD area
Terms and Conditions
- The winning bidder or buyerMUST contact me within24 hours after the auction has ended, to make paymentand/or arrange foralocal collectionof the purchased-item(s), if any.
- I reserve the right to cancel bid(s) and/or end the auction early as item(s) are mostly also available for sale locally.
- You must understand and know exactly what you are buying as I DO NOT HAVE RETURN POLICY. I do not own a store or a business, most of item(s) for sale are from my own collection, therefore all sales are finalwith purchased-item(s)sold 'as-is' and/or non-refundable with no warranties expressed or implied
Payment MUST be made within 3 daysof winning auction via these accepted options below:
- Australian Buyers : Internet Banking or Direct Bank Deposit or Cash (for local collection only)
- International Buyers : PayPal or Int'l Bank Wire Transfer
Shipping and Handling
- Purchased-item(s) are carefully packaged andwill be posted from Melbourne City, Victoriamostlywithin48 hours after full payment is received.
- Handling fee (packing materials) andstandard insurance are included in Postage. However, extra insurancecover is also available upon request.
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Iwill notbe held responsible for any Custom,Import Dutytaxcharged on anyitem postedoverseas. Please check this regulation withyour Customs /Export-ImportDepartment prior to any actual purchase(s).
- Questions are encouraged andplease do so before any purchase(s)is made.
Thank You and Wish You All The Best!
(bought amounts latest0)Bought notesNo one bought this product